Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hi all

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this blog.  Since writing a diary has become too retro these days, I am now blogging about a few interesting chapters of my life.  Over the years I have collected too many recipes from the internet, TV and magazines.  This blog is also a humble attempt to curate those recipes.  Some times I would have tried a recipe and it would have become a huge hit.  But when I have to find the paper again, I really have a hard time.  Blog would be a better way, dont you agree?

As I have said earlier, many of the recipes have been collected over the years.  So sometimes I cannot find the source of the recipe.  I will give due credit every time I try a new recipe, but in case I do not, please understand that I have lost the source.

Also I intent to write some post about travel, decoration, parenting, sewing and everything.  So this blog will be a eclectic mixture of all that happens in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...